Birthday.
I've photographed this little guy three or four times already and let me tell you that he gets cuter and cuter each time. I can't belive how time flies, it feels like just yesterday he looked like this....
But now. Now he looks like this! Isn't he just the cutest? Oh my goodness how he has grown. His mama is a bigtime Florida Gator Fan. And I'm guessing that 'R' will be a Gator Fan too. His birthday was even 'gator' themed.
He is such a happy little guy oozing with cuteness. I wanted to squish those cheeks and take him home with me. I'm pretty sure his mama thinks the same. They share the same beautiful red hair. They have the same smile too.
And they both share a bond. I don't really know how to explain this bond, but every time I photograph him, I capture this wonderful moment between the two of them. Neither are looking at me (which I love). But it's pictures like this one that melts my heart. As a mom myself, I cherish those 'special moments' with my boys. A soft touch, a warm embrace, a moment caught forever.
But then it was time. Time for the second best thing about parties (presents being the first). The cake! And boy oh boy it was as if he were a pro. He knew exacatly what he wanted. He was ready to dig in and have some of that sugar. He did a pretty good job too. Very little was left.
Happy Birthday 'R'. I know you won't remember this when you are older, but you had a wonderful time.
No comments:
Post a Comment