I met Sno in 1999 when I first married my husband and moved to Okinawa. After moving away, we lost touch with each other. With the help of Facebook, we found each other again. To make the story go a little faster, she e-mailed me and said that her and her hubby were coming to Tampa for a ball and asked if I would like to take some pictures. Of course, are you crazy? I love taking pictures.
Well this morning, my middle son wasn't feeling good and I thought we would have to cancel. Nope, the photo session was under way. And I must say, it was really nice to see her again and meet her most handsome hubby.
This picture cracks me up. I set up the pose, but of course being the girly girl that she is told him, 'MAKE-UP, don't touch the make-up. And the earrings, be careful'. Maybe you had to be there, but it was funny. I love it in b/w with a hint of color.




No comments:
Post a Comment