Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Catch of the Day

The other day was a holiday which meant no school for the boys and no work for the hubby. We decided to take the boys fishing. For the first time. They were SO excited and talked non-stop in the car ride there. They each had their own personal superhero fishing pole - which definitely meant that they were going to catch something 'super'.
Here is what J caught: a weed. And he couldn't have been more proud.

J needed help reeling this one in. He had the biggest catch of the day: a red rag.

C had the first catch (and the smallest). Can you see it? Like I said, the boys couldn't have been happier with their 'catches'. I'm not sure what they would have done if they would have caught a fish (probably fall in the lake screaming). And me..... well this is what I caught:


I caught a great opportunity to capture my boys!

1 comment:

kristen said...

Too cute hope you all had fun!