Monday, November 15, 2010

*Pink*

There is a new little princess in town and oh, is she a cutie. When I first went to Baby 'B's house, I was greeted by her big brother, "H'. He was a bundle of energy, full of smiles, and loved his Nana oh-so-very much.

While 'H' played with Nana, I got some touching moments with mom and dad. I love pictures where my subjects aren't looking at the camera. They seem more intimate, less posed. At 7 days old, look how tiny her feet are?

And did I mention how cute she is? If I could have just squished her up into my camera bag, I would have gladly done so. She just oozes cuteness.



Daniel and Abby - Congratulations on your beautiful little girl. I know you were a little frustrated during the photo shoot, but I got some wonderful shots. Promise!



No comments: